Gemmo’s expertise is unique in the cultural heritage sector and includes the organisation and flexibility of the teams and the use of quality raw materials, as well as cutting-edge technical skills and aesthetic sensitivity.
When undertaking projects that involve the renovation and maintenance of the country’s cultural heritage, Gemmo combines both its entrepreneurial and artistic excellence, expressing its DNA that consists of the continuous striving for innovation, nourished with the creativity of imagination and sustained by the rigour of implementation skills. The completed projects demonstrate that the company is not only able to carry out highly complex engineering work, but also to consider it from an aesthetic point of view, implementing works that make life easier and safer for so many people and communities, in Italy and throughout the world.
Gemmo makes its extensive knowledge in the management and enhancement of infrastructure available to monumental and cultural heritage complexes. From installations to facility management and global service, to the best energy service solutions, each project is designed to bring benefits in terms of the environment, energy savings, security, control and supervision, as well as cost savings.
In particular, we offer:
- less invasive maintenance during building opening times, thanks to careful planning of interventions and the use of long-life components
- a reduction in the number of breakdowns and stoppages, and the associated risks, thanks to the modernisation of systems
- greater control, thanks to monitoring and remote management systems
- fast intervention times
- improved environmental comfort in the buildings subject to the interventions
- energy production from renewable and clean sources through photovoltaic systems
- energy savings, with guaranteed results by Gemmo.